Stand Walk Sit

Fasting Series: #24 – Days 26 - 32

by: Kevin Swartzendruber

Day 26 – February 10, 2017

Weight: Didn’t weigh

Day 27 – February 11, 2017

Weight: Didn’t weigh

Day 28 – February 12, 2017

Weight: Didn’t weigh

Day 29 – February 13, 2017

Weight: Didn’t weigh

Day 30 – February 14, 2017

Weight: 161.5 lbs.

Day 31 – February 15, 2017

Weight: 162.5 lbs.

Day 32 – February 16, 2017

Weight: Didn’t weigh

Fasting Related Issues:  Tingling in arms and hands is mostly gone. I still had the taste of metal in my mouth, which was nauseating.  Extreme thirst while fasting is mostly gone. I have to tell myself to drink more water, as I just don’t feel like having any as I don’t even like the taste of our filtered water.

Supplementation for health:  I stopped taking the MSM as I was tired of the taste and felt no real energy boost anymore. I used magnesium oil trans dermally on my feet and legs a couple of times. I began using lugal’s iodine drops in water on days 25 and 26, and ended up taking far too much. This was a serious mistake that I’ll get into under notes.

Notes: Days 25 and 26 I decided to start taking lugal’s iodine drops in water. I had read how many of our health issues can be traced to an inadequate amount of iodine in our diet. Unfortunately I overdid it and found out what it’s like to poison yourself with iodine. I’m not quite sure how much of the poisoning was due to an inorganic form of iodine, how much was due to overdosing, and how much was due to detoxing other halogens like bromine. Either way, I got so sick over the weekend that I think I got a slight foretaste of what hell could be like. Sometime Saturday afternoon, Feb. 11th, I began to have the worst pain in my stomach that just kept building.

When the pain first started, I couldn’t figure out what it was. It just kept getting more severe, so I had my wife research iodine reactions. Sure enough, I had overdosed and was going to pay the price! It was pure uninterrupted agony for the entire night. I must have drank buckets of water and made myself vomit at least 20 times that night just to get relief. I have never been able to make myself vomit. I guess desperation helps one develop new skills.

Even with the intentional vomiting, the pain only went down for a short bit before it started up again. Finally, to give my body relief, I took potato starch in milk to absorb some of the iodine. Even then, it all came out throughout the night. The next day I could function enough to sit up and go through a class at church. By Sunday night, however, the pain was back in a lesser form. I’ve since found out the body tends to detox iodine more at night. The next night was also agony, but not bad enough to vomit more than a couple of times. I literally got maybe 2 hours sleep between the two nights. I was seriously wondering if the agony would ever stop. I was so worn out by the end of it.

My dad later brought up a good point – That I should know that while fasting everything causes a bigger reaction. I definitely will NOT be taking that form of iodine again. I think it will be much better to take iodine in kelp form. The metallic taste in my mouth was even stronger after this, and provoked me to break from a pure water fast and start to do things like chicken broth. I just couldn’t handle that taste anymore.

After the iodine, I found things had oozed out of most of the pores of my body and formed little scabs. I’m not sure how much was the iodine and how much was other substances the iodine bound to. Oddly enough, when using the zapper after this, I felt this stuff tingling and burning in the pores of my skin. Altering the fast to no longer be a pure water fast definitely slowed down the detoxing and weight loss.

Blog Topics...